Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Visual Appeal

My Professor, assign us to go out onto the web and find websites that we could learn from and figure out what works and what doesn't so that when we start to build our own website we could have some kind of model to follow.

The first site that I came across is http://www.awwwards.com/ this site offers some new and clean cutting edge work that needs to be examined for up and coming web designers.

I found this site to have a major visual impact for me and it also allow me to examine multiple sites that are visual as well as textual in nature.

I also like the four areas of grading that could allow you to choose which site might appeal to your particular area of study and interest was very helpful and informative for me to choose from many
different sites that have been posted on this site.

So follow classmate and blogger hopefully you will enjoy this site and hopefully it will be of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment